http://www.hazebattery.com/EVAGM/default.htm

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Jun 22, 2016, at 2:16 PM, Allan Rheaume <drumroll30m...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

Lorne I have 3 group 31's in the aft cabin, they fit but without covers on
top. I don't think you'll be able to fit 6V's in there height wise.

------------------------------
*From:* Lorne Serpa via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
*To:* cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Cc:* Lorne Serpa <lorne.se...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:11 PM
*Subject:* Re: Stus-List 30MKII batteries

Would be nice to shove 2x group 31 in there.
On Jun 22, 2016 1:56 PM, "kelly petew via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

I have an Interstate brand  grp 24 or 27 "dual purpose" battery as my
starting battery.  Excellent battery.

Last season I added two [2] "31DCXC" Harris batteries [wet cell] for my
house bank.  I think these are group 31s with about 110 amp-hour capacity
[google "Harris Batteries', in Ohio to be sure].
As others have responded, these all reside under the aft cabinet berth.
I will say the current house bank has a lower profile than what they
replaced.  I had to glue a 1/2" wood strip to the front ends of the cover
boards in order to ensure clearance for the old batteries.

Hope this helps.

Pete W.

Siren Song
'91 C&C30-2