Are the photos while underway or at the dock? If at rest you might want to
check the shroud and stay tension as you might be deforming the hull and
lifting the deck even before bashing to windward. That being said even our
38 Landfall will flex but only noticeable at the forward bulkhead where
neither top nor bottom are tabbed near the doorway.

Ed
Prime Interest
Toronto