Installing a RAM mic on a 35-1 was easy.  Since the pedestal sits on top of
a bulkhead I put the RAM mic plug in the aft side of the bulkhead about
14-18 inches above the cockpit sole.  I installed a mic clip next to it.  I
installed another mic clip on the instrument pod above the compass.  There
is enough coiled cable to reach the pod.  It passes close by the shift
lever.

When I'm docking, etc. I move the RAM mic down to the lower clip out of the
way of the shift level.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA