We've been doing if for 18 years, the highlight of our week.

Wednesday nite JAM racing literally saved our fleet.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 Erie, PA

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
Jean-Francois J Rivard via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 10:22 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jean-Francois J Rivard
Subject: Stus-List Wednesday Night racing

I'm curious: How many of you guys race every Wednesday night?

Antoine said : "I do have the shoal draft version (4? 3") and race it every
Wednesday in our club"

I do too.

We look forward to it all week :-)  It's a great break in the middle of the
week and a good place to meet like minded sailors..

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA

greatly appreciated!