I have been racing Frolic II, 36' cb, on Wednesday nights for 10 years. We race
using PHRF and I am the big boat in the fleet with a rating of 127, everyone
gets time. It has been a lot of fun over the years and the crew and I look
forward to it. Frolic is for sale as I am looking to downsize and continue
racing, one of the boats that has caught my interest is a Harbor 25 - does
anyone have any inside info on this boat?

Tom Vincent
Frolic II, C&C 36 cb
Chesapeake City, MD

greatly appreciated!