From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of JAMES
LEMESURIER via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 3:27 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: JAMES LEMESURIER
Subject: Stus-List Landfall 35 Bow Assembly

Has anyone had occasion to remove the bow assembly from a Landfall 35?   PO
painted the one on my boat an unsightly brown (see photo at link below) and I
would like to remove it in the fall, have it sandblasted and powder coated.
Before I start the task, I would like to understand what is involved.

http://s312.photobucket.com/user/Techmaint/media/SISU/20120726_191006.jpg.html

James LeMesurier
Landfall 35- SISU

greatly appreciated!