This is great info, I am new to this list and wasn't sure how it worked. I
think I figured it out. I couldn't figure out how to search the archive.

I sail out of Barrachois, Nova Scotia. BHYC club. ya it is getting pretty
cool to have soo many C&C though I forgot about the Mirage, lol.  I use to
have a redline 25 that was easy to sail and in my opinion got to be one of
the best boats built.

got some material to read, thanks again Randy

greatly appreciated!