Dave,

Touche's emergency tiller is snapped into two clips right inside the
starboard cockpit locker.  See:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsdWgtQkQ5TDM4cWM

A pair of clips like these would work:

http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1|10918|2303301&id=19242

It is immediately available.  A wrench is attached with electrical tape.
The tape has a pull tab for easy removal.

Right above the tiller is our boat hook.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 7:14 PM, Syerdave--- via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

>  This has bugged me since I bought the boat.  The wrenches are currently
> cable-tied to the tiller and the tiller is tied to the hold down straps on
> the fuel tank.   Not a fan really, and I don't like needing tools for such
> a thing.
>
> Thoughts/advice from those more evolved than I?
>
> Many thanks, Dave.

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!