Dave — I ordered a new 135% Offshore genoa from Rolly Tasker back on May 16th;
actually, you don’t order directly from Rolly Tasker in Thailand any more, you
go through a guy in Florida who works in Thailand for a while, and now does
their sales in the U.S.  The company in Florida is called National Sales.

The sail was delivered in the last week of June.  I’ve had it unfurled several
times now, and it performs quite well; and the construction looks very good.
It’s still so stiff that it doesn’t yet furl easily, but I’m also used to my
15-year-old previous 135% that was worn pretty thin…   :^)

The sail cost me $2187, which included shipping from Florida to Minnesota
(after the sail arrived in FL from Thailand).  This is with a Sunbrella UV
cover and no foam luff.

While communication with Dirk in Florida was sometimes a bit slow, I’m happy
with the quality and cost of the sail; it definitely seems built to “offshore”
standards.  And I look forward to getting a chance to fly it again this weekend!

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

> On Aug 4, 2016, at 7:49 AM, Syerdave--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hello - first of all, if  have one for sale, please contact me off list!
>
> Secondly - I read a positive review of rolly tasker sails here a few months
> back.  I believe the poster was Canadian.  Any idea of importation costs?
> (Freight quoted at $65US)
>
> I see a site online - ispinnakers out of Utah. (And Asia I suspect).  They
> stock a range of sizes, pricing is very competitive.   Any opinions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dave.

greatly appreciated!