I've purchased two head sails from rolly tasker - both directly dealing
with the main factory in Thailand. I purchased a 155% in 2013 and it's a
great sail. We're up on Georgian bay now and it's windier there than it was
here in Toronto. I ordered a 115% from them two weeks ago - it's already at
the marina waiting for me. I asked them to rush it "if they could" and
about three days after submitting payment information I got an email from
them saying it was ready to ship out. I can't say enough good things about
them. Very cost effective and the quality is really good. I haven't
actually laid eyes on the 115 yet but if it's as good as the 155 I'll be
very happy.

The local lofts couldn't get me a sail that quickly, at any price. I was in
a rush because we're leaving on a cruise tomorrow and I didn't commit to a
decision soon enough. My bad.

They shipped UPS - duties and taxes were about $240 CND - OUCH - but still
cheaper than local even with that factored in.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto

greatly appreciated!