From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Della
Barba, Joe via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:20 AM
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Subject: Re: Stus-List A VERY tough decision

I am not sure how being on the Shore changes the value of the boat one way
or the other.

I feel your pain - I tried keeping my boat on a mooring for free about 45
minutes from my house and the ability to keep up with boat chores declined a
lot so I moved back the $$$ slip 10 minutes away.

Is there any place local to you the boat could be?

Joe

Coquina

Btw - the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum is a worthy place to donate a boat.