From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 11:42 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street
Subject: Re: Stus-List A VERY tough decision; Lake sailing

Joe — I defy you to feel confined on Lake Superior…   :^)

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Aug 12, 2016, at 8:49 AM, Joe Della Barba via CnC-List

It is not lakes forever. Just get the boat home and repair her. Then decide
where to sail.
BTW – speaking of lakes – I have a weird psychological issue with being stuck
in a lake with no exit. Even if you never get 5 miles from home, I like to know
I can get out and go someplace if I want to. The Ohio River does eventually
lead to the ocean and anyplace you want to be. My brother lives on Lake Norman,
a very popular sailing lake, and has no interest in being “confined” there,
even though I saw a Beneteau 40 under chute once on a 12 mile lake!

Joe Della Barba
j...@dellabarba.com<mailto:j...@dellabarba.com>

Coquina

greatly appreciated!