From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Gary Zuehlke
via CnC-List
Sent: August-14-16 11:33
To: C&C email list
Cc: Gary Zuehlke
Subject: Re: Stus-List The boat is sold

I happen to know where there is a C&C 39 for sale in the Great Lakes area.  If
you are interested, I can give you details and put you in touch with the
gentleman selling her.

I owned it for eleven years so I do know a bit about the boat.

On Aug 14, 2016 06:03, "Rick Taillieu via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>