From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of S Thomas via
CnC-List
Sent: August-14-16 15:35
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: S Thomas
Subject: Re: Stus-List The boat is sold

Even at 41/2 feet, Cedar Island can be tricky getting in and out of. I bounce
off the bottom getting in and out of there with my 27. Nice club and friendly
people. Reciprocal privileges with the Port Stanley Sailing Squadron as well.
You need a car or a bicycle to get anywhere. :)

Steve Thomas

C&C27 MKIII

Port Stanley, ON