Thanks Mark and thank you for picking up the mast base casting for me and all
the bits you salvaged from the other boat.

That’s one of the best things about this list, you can converse with basically
a perfect stranger from another country and you can trust them to pick up and
send you parts and they can trust you to pay for them.

It speaks loads for the integrity of the people here.

As for being an expert on the 25, no, I’ve just been around them longer than
most people.

I crewed on these boats when they were new and I had mine for 17 years, wow was
it that long. J

I just learned by doing.  I was never scared to tackle a job and if I had never
done it before, I read up on how to do it, then did it.

Today was the first day that I couldn’t go down to the boat and hang out.  I
went and walked the Halifax waterfront instead and found a new craft distillery
down town.

Of course I had to pick up some Black Rum.

All in all a good day.

Rick Taillieu

(now boatless)

Shearwater Yacht Club