This is interesting subject for me:  I’ve been told to twist the jacklines and
to keep them flat.  Twisted I’ve found they have a tendency to roll under your
feet.

Just curious what others do.

On Behalf Of Andrew Burton via CnC-List

A couple of tips: Jacklines should be twisted so they don't lie flat on the
deck. Makes them easier to pick up. And they should be as tight as practical;
if they're loose, they will tend to bind as your carabiner runs along them.

greatly appreciated!