From: Rick Brass via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 08-16-2016  4:41 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Brass <rickbr...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Opinions about new headsail construction

I’m curious. Why must you reef the main at 12 knots with the 135, while you can
carry the full main and 150 to 15, and full main and 100 to 20? Rick
BrassWashington, NC   From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On
Behalf Of evans.in.gibsons via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 6:32 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: evans.in.gibsons <evans.in.gibs...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Opinions about new headsail construction I have a 39.
When we race I can carry a 150 in 15 knots.  When we started cruise i bought a
135 rolller furl.  It was great up to 12 knots then I have to reef the main.  I
finally gave up and got a 100% for cruising.  Easier to handle and I can keep
full sail to 20 knots.

greatly appreciated!