From: Rick Brass via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 1:09 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Brass
Subject: Re: Stus-List Opinions about new headsail construction

Josh;

The sailmaker who made my (now retired) 155 called the bubble in the main
forward of the max draft a “speed bump”, said it was no big deal on a headsail
driven boat like my mid-70s 38 mk2, and indicated it as a sign I could probably
point a degree or two higher when going upwind.

Heck, he had sailed in the Americas Cup back in the 80s. Who am I to argue?

Rick Brass

Washington, NC