From: syerd...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 05:23
To: C&c Stus List
Subject: Re: Stus-List Cabin LED lights

Have installed these over galley- major improvement.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/page.aspx?p=70322&cat=2,40731&ap=1

And am experimenting with adapting various versions of these for other areas.
No night vision option unfortunately.
http://www.dalslighting.com/en/product-category/accent+lighting/1/led-products
Dave 33-2

: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 18:15:07 -0400
From: Jerome Tauber <jrtau...@aol.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Cabin LED lights

Has anyone replaced the old square plastic C&C cabin dome lights with LED? Any
suggestions for easy replacement (Entire unit not bulb)? Thanks. Jerry. C&C 27
mkv. J&J.

greatly appreciated!