Hi Jerry...those are the Perko, combo ac/DC lights? I could not find suitable
replacements..but..did find ba bases with a 2 prong adaptor for a small LED
circuit board that had both red and white lights.  Works perfectly.  Turn it
on...it is red.  Turn it off an Back on...it is white :-) .   Don't remember
which LED company it came from...marinebeam...Superbright...Hope this
helps...Spencer Johnson '84 LF38 Alegria #165Racine WI (now just south of
Frankfort MI starting the trip home. .)

greatly appreciated!