      From: Eric Frank via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Eric Frank <efran...@mac.com>
 Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 9:53 AM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List A4 Slips Out of Gear

Not directly related to A4’s, but about transmissions.  My Perkins diesel has a
Hurth (HBW-50 -2R) transmission, and the PO recommended using type A automatic
transmission fluid.  That’s what I have been using, but this discussion has
listed motorcycle oil for the transmissions in A4’s.  Am I using the proper
fluid? - everything seems to be running fine.
Eric Frank
Cat's Paw
C&C 35 Mk II
Mattapoisett, MA