Anyone ever relocate the fittings for water tank in a 34? I am about to
take on re-plumbing the fresh water system and my new pump states to put it
within 6' of the tank. with it's current orientation, and where the old
pump was, it would be somewhere around the 7-8' distance from the tank.
Moving the draw line to the other side of the tank would shorten that
considerably. Do they make relocation kits for our tanks? I was going to
leave the vent and fill fittings where they are, just move the supply
fitting going to the pump.

Thanks,
Kevin
'82 34