From: robert via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 11:35 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert
Subject: Stus-List Electrical Question

I always understood the 'steaming light' was the one I am talking about.....the
one on the front of the mast, not the one on top of the mast.

Interesting my brother's boat is a 2007 Hunter 33 and it does not have a
'steaming light' on the front of his mast.  Wonder why Hunter would not have
put one there if it is a legal requirement?

I will replace mine later in the Fall when the mast is down with a quality
fixture....probably an Aqua Signal for 3X the cost.

Rob Abbott

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!