From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of jim
aridas via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:06 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: jim aridas <jarid...@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Shark River Inlet, NJ

I live a mile from the manasquan inlet and have sailed in and out of it for
the last 35 yrs. Its no problem on most tides, deeper towards the north
jetty. There is a cove just inside the inlet that is safe anchorage. In past
the railway bridge the rt 35 bridge opens on schedule 15 min after and
before the hour. The manasquan river is shallow out of the channel.

As for shark river inlet. Lived here all my life, been thru it once, scares
the crap out of me.

Manasquan River Yacht Club in just west of the 35 bridge. I am the Fleet
Captain there. If you would like to duck in overnight let me know.

Jim

Galaxy 34'

Brielle

  _____