From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Ryan Doyle via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:17 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ryan Doyle
Subject: Re: Stus-List Shark River Inlet, NJ

Andy, Allen, and Jim,

Thanks for the responses and Jim thanks very much for the offer for the
overnight.  I really might just take you up on that if we do spend the night on
the Manasquan.

I was asking about Shark River Inlet because I'll just be coming from Toms
River on my way to NYC.  So, I was hoping to make it further North than
Manasquan Saturday, and then Sunday do the ocean sail up to the Sheepshead Bay
Yacht club in Brooklyn where I'll be keeping her for the winter.

I could do it in a straight shot from Toms River, but I've done this trip
before (in the opposite direction) and splitting it over two days makes it much
more fun - and allows for more sailing.  When I sailed from Brooklyn to Toms
River in the spring we overnighted on the Manasquan.

However, it sounds like Shark River inlet is pretty hairy...  What exactly
makes it hairy?  Breaking waves?  Current?

Ryan
1976 30-1

Sent from my iPhone

greatly appreciated!