I saw her at cuttyhunk a couple years ago. I chatted with the owner for a few minutes. Other than that, I think someone here on the list was friendly with the owner. He did say he was thinking of selling and upsizing at the time so, I don't know if she sold. They seem to be very attentive owners.

Danny,

P.S.

I saw Corsair is hauled already...