To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:50:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sundowner is for sale
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: phorv...@gmail.com

Yes, I went down there twice already.  Rig is going down this weekend and we
are packing her up for truck transport.   Project boat.  I seem to be attracted
to them.  I went back and looked at Sundowner’s purchase survey back in ’03,
and then compared it to the one we just did in FL.  My life flashed before my
eyes, but I still went with the gut instinct.  Surveyor said it might be easier
to say: replace everything accept the following items…..    Later on as we were
having a few cold ones after a long day, (sea trial, rig survey etc etc) he
goes:  this is the way to look at it, you have a very solid hull above and
below waterline, nice teak decks, running engine and the rest of it is junk.
Actually aluminum spars are in good condition.  I know there won’t be a forum
like this on FD-12s.  Only 25 were ever made.    From: CnC-List