There is a complete inventory of new composite sails and a new spinnaker on Third Wave.....no idea why Steve Davies would invest that money for sails and then sell the boat for what the sails must have cost.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2016-10-03 11:01 AM, mike amirault via CnC-List wrote:
I don’t think anybody was hurt. Jamie said the owner was by himself and just not paying attention when he grounded. There is severe keel damage visible on the outside, but the real damage is inside; her “ribs” are broken. Jamie at SWM said she is likely a total loss. Might be a good opportunity to get some nice gear if they part her out. Yes, she is on the hard at SWM, left side as you go in.

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!