<!--/* Font Definitions */@font-face    {font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face        {font-family:Calibri;
panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face       {font-family:Tahoma;
panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}/* Style Definitions */p.MsoNormal,
li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal  {margin:0in;    margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:12.0pt;       font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}a:link,
span.MsoHyperlink        {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{mso-style-priority:99; color:purple;   text-decoration:underline;}p
{mso-style-priority:99; mso-margin-top-alt:auto;        margin-right:0in;
mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;     margin-left:0in;        font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}span.EmailStyle18
{mso-style-type:personal-reply; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
color:#1F497D;}.MsoChpDefault   {mso-style-type:export-only;
font-size:10.0pt;}@page WordSection1    {size:8.5in 11.0in;     margin:1.0in
1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}div.WordSection1        {page:WordSection1;}-->

    When I replaced my injector pump, and after extensive bleeding. The engine
was extremely difficult to start. The throttle cable was disconnected. Hooked
it up. Moved throttle to 3/4 open. Started almost instantly. I always start at
between 1/2 and 3/4 throttle, then pull it bact to idle.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 #4just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: John and Maryann Read via CnC-ListDate: Sun,
Oct 9, 2016 08:59To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: John and Maryann
Read;Subject:Re: Stus-List Yanmar diesel
Interesting – I have always put throttle a tad above slow idle and starts just
fine  John and MaryannLegacy III1982 C&C 34Noank, CT From: CnC-List