Dave,

50 sailors will have 100 opinions on this one!
I would go with a high quality Dacron cross-cut with at least 2 full
battens, a loose foot, 2 reef point points.  Their Coastal Cruising sail
sounds like a good fit for you.  The cunningham is important for
controlling luff tension.  Much easier to load up than a halyard.
I had one of their gennies on my 35/3.  Other than some restitching of the
UV cover, the sail looked like new after 3,000+ miles.

RT does not do much in laminates.  UK does not do much in dacron.

Joel

--
Joel
301 541 8551