Hi,

Like many I have a plethora of marine phone apps.  Today I came across the free
official USCG app which looks to be useful (for iPhones see "United States
Coast Guard" by BastaYaPR).    I highly recommend folks have a look. It
contains a bunch of information, is simple organized, allows for storing
profile information, and create float plans.  In addition, it has a feature to
easily report hazards and/or report pollution.

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C 38 Landfall
S/V Johanna Rose