Growing up on the Sea Coast of Maine I saw this on a regular basis. During my
stint in the Military I was the Craftmaster of a 100 vessel with twin screws.
The twin screws make all the difference of laying a vessel up along side or
into a narrow berth if you know what you are doing.

Sent from my iPhone