From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ryan Doyle
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 9:27 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ryan Doyle
Subject: Re: Stus-List Baltimore/Annapolis wet deck repair

Rob Massa, thanks very much for your response.  From my research, I believe the
Morgan 382 is plywood.  I assume that the properties of plywood would be
similar to balsa, but I am not sure.  Since I don't own the boat yet, I can't
go digging around in her deck to see if it's rotted.

I'm still waiting on my survey (the surveyor will give me the moisture
readings), so I will likely have to make a decision based on those.

Sent from my iPhone