Hey all,

I'm trying to price out a large solar system and new house battery bank for a
42' cruiser and I'm curious where fellow sailors are buying solar panels,
regulators, and batteries these days.  Amazon has tons of panels, but in most
cases it seems the quality is questionable for marine use.  I'm thinking West
Marine and Defender will just be too pricey.  I know where to go for the wire
and small components - genuinedealz.com has been great.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Also curious what brands of panels
anyone has had luck with.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

Sent from my iPhone