I have not been disappointed with my flexible panels that I got off of
eBay.  I paid ~$150 each for two 100w panels.  I cheaped out on the panels
but made sure to get quality charge controllers from Genasun.  MPPT, 8amp
with boost.  I got cheap volt/amp/power meters with digital displays for
about $10 each.  My setup is basically 2 separate channels which allow for
a failure (or shade) on one of the panels to not affect the other.   During
peak summer sun I can get about 5 amps (~60w) from each panel.  I don't
have my panels mounted at the correct angle to the sun, I'm not near the
equator, and I'm no where near to achieving all of the other perfect
laboratory conditions underwhich the panels are rated, so I feel like 60w
is pretty good.

The panels are a no-name panel identical to the 100w ones in this link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/332047656055

This is a link to the power meters:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/391597720678

You can see my install here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8pEh5lnvP1yTk11VVRsREZhMzA

Panels = 300
Genasun controllers = 200
Wire = 50
Thru-hull = 50
Total cost of install was a little over $600.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD