From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Nate
Flesness via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 12:19 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Nate Flesness <nateflesn...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List buying clear vinyl for broken dodger window

Winterizing mistake - accidentally bent a dodger side window too far on a cool
day and heard a nasty "snap" sound, now need to replace one dodger window.
Other windows are fine and look pretty new. Will measure thickness, and assume
strataglass? How do you tell type/brand? And, browsing sources, looks like
large pieces only at high prices? Anyone else need a piece?

I have the Sailrite sewing machine and would do the sewing myself....

Nate
Sarah Jean
1980 30-1

Valhalla
1994 Tartan 31

Both on the hard Up North

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis
of the terms set out at
www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice<http://www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice>

Ce message est confidentiel. Notre transmission et réception de courriels se
fait strictement suivant les modalités énoncées dans l’avis publié à
www.rogers.com/aviscourriel <http://www.rogers.com/aviscourriel>