Sailrite is a great source, however if you are in Canada , the shipping is
crazy expensive compared to value of material (otherwise Sailrite would have
tons more of my money I tell ya !)

Tim Sippel

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of ALAN BERGEN
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:09 PM
To: C&C <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: ALAN BERGEN <trya...@alumni.usc.edu>
Subject: Re: Stus-List buying clear vinyl for broken dodger window

Sailrite has many types and gauges
http://www.sailrite.com/search?keywords=windows
Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Tim Sippel via CnC-List
I bought 30 gauge Vinyl from a local sail maker , depends where you live I
guess . its expensive stuff but if you can get by with 36” x 54” its out there

Don’t forget to sew glass behind old glass and seem rip the old one outta there
.

If up north is Ontario near barrie… tj outdoor fabrics

Tim Sippel