From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Saur
via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2016 12:45 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Chuck Saur <cssau...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Cleat covers

Thanks, Dennis!  Nice option...the "parking cleat" looks like something I will
consider.  I looked up the working load rating for the Harken 150 cam cleat
(required-and in my parts tub) and it's 300lbs.  Does anyone know the loads for
a 35-3 halyard at the mast for the cam cleat and base mount turning blocks?
Seems like the upgrade to a Harken offshore (500 lbs working load) might be ok?

Chuck Saur

C&C 35-3

Morning Sky