After removing my original windows I can assure you that Plexus is evil
stuff and I would never use it again.  I used 3M VHB tape and love it so
far.  It has only been one season, but so far so good.  It is easy to apply
and hold tenaciously.  It's flexible (a very good thing), easy to apply and
easy to remove (can be sliced with a sharp blade).  So far, no downsides.

Gary
S/V Kaylarah
'90 C&C 37+