Listers,

Seeing a few articles and videos lately about people re-plumbing the fresh
water system on their boats using the PEX red and blue piping and quick-connect
fittings — and the crazy self-punishing jerk in me is wondering if I should
take on the task to replace the 26 year-old plumbing on the Enterprise and be
able to have fresh water/showers again.

Has anyone done the whole re-plumbing thing? Any advice?

There’s an awful lot of sinks and faucets on board . . . .

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise