Hi Edd...I replaced all my freshwater tubing, galley fawcet, water tank fill
and vent hoses on Alegria last winter.  I used Whale systems 15mm tubing in red
and blue.  This entailed pulling all three water tanks (so as long as I had
them out the fill and vent hoses seemed logical).  I also added a air tank and
rebuilt the manifold.  For that I used PVC connectors and valves... that worked
best to eliminate air lesks.The biggest problem was finding the precise
connectors to work everywhere...BSP, tapered pipe, 3/4" at the water
heater.But, all is working now.  Quite a project.Spencer Johnson '84 LF38
Alegria #165 Racine, WI