I know this doesn't answer your question but it is interesting.  This
particular 37+ added a small hatch into the ceiling of the aft cabin, just
inside the cabin door.  It opens forward so would scoop up lots of fresh
air if the dodger isn't there or the dodger windshield is open.  Might be a
good addition for more ventilation in that aft cabin.

https://goo.gl/photos/pCVmq9GWBJ44sZSF8

Not my boat.

Ken H.