The problem with "flushing" is that from an environmental perspective
you'll probably want to collect what coolant you can.  Now disconnecting
the hoses and using a shop-vac to blow out the coolant with air would
probably work.  Why do you want to flush out the system?  If you're worried
about the efficacy of the coolant you can just test/sample it.  The fresh
water cooling system is pretty unlikely to be the week link along your
delivery trip.  There are lots of projects (they never end) just wait till
you are safe and sound in your home marina and you don't have impending
deadlines bearing down on you.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+