From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill Bina
- gmail via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:35 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Bina - gmail <billbinal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bottom Painting -- Anyone Spray?

Not a good idea. Bottom paint should be thinned as little as possible and
never by more than 10%. Too much thinner changes the structure of the paint
when it dries and cures, which is critical to how it works. Not thinning it
at all is optimum, but most thin it SLIGHTLY to make it easier to roll on.

Bill BIna