Except boat speed.

    On Friday, February 24, 2017 8:04 PM, Danny Haughey via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 I'm guessing the prep and protection when would easily eat up any time saved
by spraying.  Rolling is pretty quick work.
Danny

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: "Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 2/24/17 3:06 PM (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: "Ronald B. Frerker" <rbfrer...@yahoo.com> Subject:
Re: Stus-List Bottom Painting -- Anyone Spray?
We had a jerk paint about 4 boats near him one time that way.  Big mess!It's OK
I guess, if you put up the proper surrounds to stop the mist, but you still
take a risk with your own topsides.Also I heard that some paints like VC 17 dry
too quick for a good job; poor adhesion.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

      From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
 Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:14 PM
 Subject: Stus-List Bottom Painting -- Anyone Spray?

Listers,
I’m considering the idea of spray-painting my bottom paint this season with my
usual Petit Vivid bottom paint (I know a thinner is needed to apply).
Has anyone done this? I’m looking to see some time and energy, but am concerned
about wasting paint, accidentally painting the topsides, or painting someone
else’s boat or nearby car.
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. It’s 67 degrees in New
York right now and I’m getting the itch.

All the best,
Edd

Edd M. SchillayStarship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-BCity Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log