thanks Jack,

will look into Playboy Marina.....the name sure is interesting.....appreciate
your reply.

Lloyd

From: Jack Brennan via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 3:45 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jack Brennan
Subject: Re: Stus-List DIY Marinas

Lloyd:

I don’t know about DIY yards in St. Lucie but, 100 miles to the south, there is
a great DIY yard called Playboy Marina in Fort Lauderdale.

Prices are extremely reasonable compared to other Florida yards – the vast
majority of which don’t allow DIY at all – and the yard has a full contingent
of boat workers from the islands who can help you with anything you’re stuck
on. (Be sure to bargain ...)

Nearby is the famous Sailorman chandlery with a warehouse full of new and used
parts, as well as the decent Boatowners Warehouse a couple of blocks away.

Jack Brennan
Former C&C 25
Shanachie, 1974 Bristol 30
Tierra Verde, Fl.