Joel/Matt,

I have always thought "The Office" was an excellent name for a boat. My other favorite was "A Meeting". That way I could always say: "I'll be in a meeting all afternoon." This coming from a retired engineer that spent a lot of time in meetings at the office.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)
"Corsair"