From: "Cleverboy via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Cleverboy" <cvf10...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:39:07 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Mast Step Pitch & Helm Balance

@ Gary and Randy, I just got Destrier, a 30-1 last year and pulled the mast
over the winter. I am also rebuilding the mast step support. I have found
exactly the same conditions as everyone has reported. As bad as it was, it
lasted 43 years. Destrier was raced for many years but I am not really a racer.
I love the boat. Absolutely rock solid.

Charles Ferrari

Destrier

73 C&C 30-1