I hate to admit this, but I am going to replace the fuel filters on my
Universal M4-30 this spring, and I have not done it before on this engine. The
manual says it has a continuous bleed system.  What it doesn’t say is what that
means.  Does it mean I can just replace the filters, turn on the fuel pump and
it will bleed itself so I don’t have to open any bleed screws?  If so, I want
to buy a bottle of rum for whomever designed the system.  I am thinking back to
the wrestling matches I had with my previous Yanmar after changing filters.
Thanks- Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT