Past experience makes me think that it is a matter of luck.  I assume you know
to fill the fuel bowl after inserting the filter.  Turn on the ignition switch
to start the electric pump and open the bleed screw on the top of the filter.
I do not recall if there was another bleed valve at the mechanical pump.  The
last bleed point is at the injectors.  After this, with luck, the engine should
start.
Frank

    On Thursday, March 30, 2017 7:30 AM, David Knecht via CnC-List